Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, October 15, 2012

Published - Columbus MS Photographer


Thats Katelyn and Wayne's engagement session right there in the middle... its on wedding gawker and I feel pleased as punch that I was featured... awesome!  So if you are coming over here from that site - welcome! - hope you wander around a bit and stay for a little while.

Thanks to Katelyn and Wayne for submitting it - yall are the best!

Have a great Monday everyone!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: