Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Megan & Christian - Columbus MS Photographer

Ive got a treat for you today... I teased you with Megan and Christian's session last week (and on facebook!), so here is alot more for you to ogle either.... .

Christian flies planes and Megan is his sweetheart.... they are so truly in love and its so fun to see how Christian can barely hold back that spark when Megan is around.  And its not hard to see why - Megan is gorgeous and unbelievably sweet.  We rode all over the base and chatted like we were old friends.  They are hoping to get married at a little ceremony early next year.... I truly enjoyed my time with them and hopefully Ill get in a little more before they leave!





Oh, watch out for that shark in the water.... just kidding, its just a stump, but I always do a double take on that pic




Yes, they are this pretty in real life... :)





Since we were on base, we definitely had to get a few shots with the planes... with a few good vintage ones in for good measure!




What a cute way to end a session, right?!!

So yes... I fell in love with Megan and Christian and cant wait to see what the next step in their life is going to be!

And thanks for all the well wishes for yesterday... I had a great time - thanks to Dr Mark Goodman and his class - yall were wonderful.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love these, they are just too cute!!