Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary Shelley and Keith - Columbus Ms Photographer

Happy First Anniversary to Shelley and Keith - their wedding was amazing and they are the sweetest people... so needless to say, I had a great time at their wedding and I think we got some amazing stuff!

First look!

Super gorgeous couple... :)





Shelley could be a model... my goodness!

The veil shot... always a favorite.


Shelley and Keith, I hope your first year of marriage was even better than you could have ever hoped for... I wish yall all the best!!!

Happy Monday everyone, hope you had a good weekend... I had a great weekend filled with some super fun photoshoots - I have a ton of stuff to post so stay tuned... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: