Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, October 25, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

(Emma's 5 year old birthday pics, 2011)

Well, I must be in a total DIY/cooking mood b/c that is most of what I liked this week... I guess its the halloween coming out in me - I love making stuff... so if thats you do, then I have alot of new things for you to try... and a few fun things to look at as well... have fun (and if you do make anything, Id love to see!)




Belle and Boo China… I so, so want


how its done… a thank you note to a vendor


homemade chocolate pumpkin patties!


homemade pumpkin yogurt! (like the ice cream kind, not the container kind)


petri dish jello… total science nerd


crock pot baked apples… yum!


silver antiqued pumpkins... I love this trend


diy drippy nails… perfect for Halloween


water activated street art... just in awe


magnetic wallpaper... oh the possibilities!


silkscreen glassware… I really want to try this


A great way to use those empty cereal boxes… give back!


I love this wedding centerpiece idea… pairing up colored flowers with the same colored fruit


one of the first 2 piece wedding dresses that Ive seen… and I love the bridesmaids dresses


interesting Louboutin window display… yes, still a science nerd


love this bright colored art, especially the candy skulls


Tim Walker has a show… one of my most favorite photographers ever!



Alright, thats it for this link love Thursday... hope you enjoyed!  Have a great rest of the day!


Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com


No comments: