Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Andrews Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Ive had this session in my pocket for a little bit - saving it because it was so beautiful and fun... which translates to a huge post.   So I hope this hopes all of you over your midweek hump and speeds the weekend here... The Andrews family was so amazing - I mean gorgeous, obviously, but absolutely precious as well.... I mean for real - this was one of the first shots out of the camera.... :)

It was this little man's first birthday so we had to get some good shots of him.... mission accomplished!






One of my most favorite family pictures that Ive done!


Gotta have some cake!



Not happy about getting cleaned up.... sweetest face ever!

Ok, maybe cleaning up isnt so bad....

And seriously, how cute is his big brother?!!!




Super love this family and cannot wait to work with them again.... I have the best "job" in the world!

Whew... October is already running me ragged and its just started.  I always feel like Im one step behind where Im supposed to be.  But thankfully, Halloween is at the end so its my reward for surviving... :)

Hope yall all have a great week!  Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

And if you havent checked it out already... go see the new website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: