Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, October 11, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

(taken Oct 2011)

Its Link Love Thursday again and I promise not to overwhelm you like last week... lots of fun stuff this week with nothing too serious... I think pretty much everything leans toward the whimsical, so I hope you enjoy!


A green-haired bride with a black and white dress


the back of the white dress (scroll down) absolutely kills me


black velvet whoopee pies… if someone will make me a few of these, I will be their friend for life!!!  (and I gotta say, the thought of biting into a black cake, makes the goth in me so happy)


or pumpkin whoopee pies… I need!




an amazing engagement session that includes a lot of background drawing… Id love to try this out with chalk sometime


why you (the mom!) need to hire aphotographer and get in the picture instead of behind the camera all the time


black dress!!!.... aquaman and wonderwoman weddingshoot (I love it but it also makes me think of the Big Bang Theory, which I also love)


one of the best Halloween costumes ever… and this dad gets my vote for dad of the year!


DIY wedding bookmarks… actually I can think of a ton of uses for these


these pendant necklaces from Yellow Owlworkshop make me swoon… seriously, talk about a perfect present for your bestie!  (and yes, I just said bestie – still on the Big Bang kick I guess)


some of the absolutely most amazing weddingrings Ive ever seen – unreal (bonus: the bride has a colored dress!)


campfire cologne makes me smile… and I love the marketing picture


nutella krispee treats…. Got to make some of these!


oh, check out this blue marbly wedding dress… so pretty


these designs are made up of the stuff of my imagination


these geometric animal and plant prints are just delicious…



ok, thats it for this week's edition of Link Love... hope you enjoyed... and tomorrow is Friday!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website - www.addietalley.com



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom write remarks, however i did a few searching and
wound up here "Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer".

And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like a few of the responses come across like left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at other places, I'd like to follow everything fresh you
have to post. Would you make a list of every one of all your communal pages like your linkedin profile,
Facebook page or twitter feed?

Feel free to visit my homepage ... love quotes