Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Anniversary Kimberly & Tim - Columbus MS Photographer

I have to apologize to Kimberly and Tim - yesterday was their 1st anniversary, but I was home sick so I didnt get to post... which is a shame b/c they are wonderful, wonderful people and I hope they had an amazing day!

Enjoy a few pictures from their wedding!
Kimberly was just a stunning bride... stunning!
The first look... always my favorite part!
Tim made for a pretty good looking groom as wellCheck out some of the ring shots... love these!Hands down... formals are always better when done outside.
Now this is the way to start a reception... :)I think it was good.. :)
Kimberly and Tim, congratulations on the first year... I hope its been everything and more that youve hoped for.  Yall are incredible and I feel so lucky and blessed, not only to be your wedding photographer, but to be your friend.  Thank you for all your love and support.  Hope yall have a great 100 years together... :)

Already starting to book weddings for next year and it feels good.... a reminder - I only book 20 weddings a year to make sure I give each couple my undivided attention and get their pictures back to them as fast as possible.  Dont wait to book your wedding!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

*sidenote: are ad links popping up in posts?  not sure how to get rid of them... anyone have any ideas?

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you so much and for all your support through the year, can't wait for you to post about our Twenty Fifth and Fiftith, soon.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

yeah - me too!