Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, October 12, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer




So here we are last Wednesday at the Greater Columbus Learning Center... Daniel had heard that they had some moon rocks/soil to view.  We are big into learning experiences at our house, and of course, being a science geek, if its science related, then Im all over it.  And honestly, how many times in your life will you ever get to view moon rocks/soil.  So we thought it was pretty cool.

The rocks/soil were encased in some lucite (I think) - that is what you see the kids holding... it was pretty cool... that was a good day.

But as far as today is going.... well, its still good... yesterday, on the other hand, was pretty bad.  We had a big dream shatter right in front of us, and it hurt.  Thankfully, the kids didnt really know about it so they didnt have to go through that, but Daniel and I got hurt (emotionally, not physically) pretty badly... so it was a rough afternoon.  But we are surviving....  

I know alot of people will probably say I shouldnt write heavy stuff like that on the blog, but this is still my personal blog and we are human.  We go through things, we need support just like everyone else.... and I think it would be lying to my clients and friends if we pretended like everything was fantastic all the time.  Its not... not for anyone... and I think the hurts and scars and bruises are what make us who we are.  They help to define our character and make us stronger.... and I think thats beautiful.

I hope your day is beautiful.   Happy Friday and Happy weekend.

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: