Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, October 19, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus Ms Photographer


Yeah... its finally time to show you our costumes and I couldnt be more excited... I think they turned out really good this year so I was super excited... especially since Ive been thinking about and working on them since June or so... :)

The other night, Emma told me, "I wish every day was halloween" and I told her, "me too"... she then said, "but we wouldnt have time to get our costumes ready".... yes, my girl knows me so well... :)

To see past costumes, you can click here... ~2004/2005, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011

So glad its Friday and definitely looking forward to the weekend... hope its a good one!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes!! Tim and I are going as Dorothy and Scarecrow and one of our friends is going as The Wicked Witch this weekend.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

that sounds cute, Kimberly, I hope we get some pictures!