Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Soccer Pics - Columbus Ms Photographer





Its that time of year again... soccer time!  So I thought Id show you a few teams that I had done this year... apparently black and white are popular team colors... :)

If you havent done your soccer pics, then now is the time.... it only takes about 30 minutes or so, and for $20 you get (1) 8x10 team composite, (2) 5x7, and (8) wallets... and I get them back to you in 1-2 weeks... I havent seen anyone else beat that.  This is the same deal I do for tball, baseball and softball... so be thinking ahead on those as well... :)

Happy Tuesday!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the new website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: