Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, October 26, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

How sweet is that chubby little face.... that's Gabe.  He was THE most beautiful baby with white-blonde hair and dark blue eyes and super fair skin.  I dont know that Daniel and I could tell you how many times we heard "he cannot be a boy, he is too pretty" when he was a year or less.  And the sweetest child.

And personally, I think he has grown even better looking, although he doesnt look anything like a girl now.... he still has that blonde hair and blue eyes... and Im pretty sure he is going to be a bit of a heartbreaker when he gets older...

... but then thats just his mama talking... :)

Happy Friday and happy weekend... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: