Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, September 28, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer


This is from a few weeks back... in the fall, we like to take a weekend trip to the beach since we dont really do a big family vacation during the summer.... and by this time, its not outrageously hot or crowded which makes me a happy camper.  

This evening, we went to the beach and werent planning on getting in the water (hence the kids in their clothes)... we figured we would just play in the sand and let the kids stick their feet in the water.... I dont know why we always believe this will work because by the end of our beach time, everyone is soaking wet - the water is just too nice... 

Love this pic that I snapped of all 3 kids.

*and this pic is also a good reason to hire a professional... unlike what it looks like, the beach actually was pretty full... :)

Have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

No comments: