Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sadness...


I came up to coopers closet today to find that one of the storybooks on my table had been stolen.

If you are reading this, please bring it back... no questions asked.

It was a little golden book, it had a pink cover with a duckling pictured on it and was called The Fuzzy Duckling.

This is my daughter's book and she will be heartbroken if its gone forever... Im sure it was just an accident that it was taken, but we would love to have it back.

Thank you.

Please email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com or just leave it at my table at Coopers Closet. And thank you.

No comments: