Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kisses & Chaos - Columbus MS Photographer

Daniel actually took this pic (and yes, I have clothes on - ha), but I did all the editing... look at my total punk rock (read: laziness) blonde roots... rock on!

If you arent already reading the kisses & chaos blog, then you should be.... well, if you like all things cute, weird, goth and so forth, then you should be reading it, if not, then you probably wont get it, and thats cool too...

Anyway, if nothing else, you should go check it out b/c Im a sponsor this month... go give some love and support and check out the other sponsors while youre there - they are all pretty awesome... :)

Happy Thursday... so close to Friday... and yes, Im behind on pictures, dont remind me... :)

Loves and hugs.... talleyimages@yahoo.com

Oh, and if you havent heard yet - Ive got 2 giveaways going on on facebook right now, and its super easy peasy to win right now... go check it out!

No comments: