Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Business Cards - Columbus MS Photographer

So here is what we came up with for Melissa's business card, and it looks so, so good in person on a crisp, business card... you should call Melissa if you have any hair needs she is so good!

Are yall loving this warm weather or what?

Anyone else super excited about the Hunger Games movie? I read the books over a year ago so the movie has been a long time coming. Did you know the library is having a teen party for it tomorrow - how fun is that? Im going to try to go - dressing up should be fun, but who should I be?

Love to your mother... and you and you and you... :)

No comments: