Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Butler Family - Columbus MS Photographer

I love love love this family... if youve ever met Penny and Randy then you know why - you cannot help but fall in love with them and they compliment each other so perfectly. And then you get to meet their sweet children which are their mama and daddy's personalities all over... :)One of my most favorite family photos... how many families will climb a tree just for a picture?Talk about some gorgeous kiddos.Like I said, I love this family and I cant wait to hang out with them again... :)

Tonight is the Hunger Games party at the library... so excited! Any excuse to dress up and I am so, so there - dragging my family along (oh, they love it too!)... maybe Ill take a pic for yall faithful who read the blog... :)

Happy Thursday!

Feel free to email me anytime at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: