Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Melissa and Trey - Columbus MS Photographer

I met Melissa and Trey not too long ago and we had so much fun talking about their wedding plans and the different ideas they had... I cannot wait to see the real thing - its going to be so pretty! They both go to State and are getting married at the Chapel, so of course, we had to start their engagment session there... thankfully, the flowers were still in bloom!
Is there anything better than spring grass?!!!How cute are they?
They met at the library, so we definitely had to fit that in.... love how pretty the color of the sky is reflected in the windows too. Goodness... how pretty is this ring?!!So, a few weeks ago, the weather couldnt decide if it wanted to be winter or spring, and now its having a hard time deciding between spring and summer. Im hoping we get a few more weeks of spring in - its so gorgeous right now... and although I love the heat, Im not quite ready for it just yet.

The warm weather is filling up my calendar fast, and for that Im thankful... I do still have a few April dates, but not many... Im really starting to book for May now, and Ive already had someone ask about June - and that makes me super happy... :)

Id love to get you on the books as well, but like I said, I am filling up fast, so you dont want to wait too long... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and we will get you set up!

No comments: