Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Interview - Columbus MS Photographer

Check out the Kisses and Chaos blog for a new interview with me.... :)

Also, I will be out of the office tomorrow, so if I dont get back to you until Friday, thats why

Booking up fast lately - all my Saturdays are gone in April, and just a few Sunday spots left, although I do have some weekday afternoons open... pretty soon I will be booking for May and that usually fills up really quick to as its usually the last bit of spring before everything turns hot, hot, hot...

I love you.

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and Id be happy to help you out in any way I can.

No comments: