Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cinderella, part one - Columbus MS Photographer

As most of you know, I am working on a series of fairytale shoots... and Cinderella was high on my list, but I definitely had to find the right girl. And I was so lucky to find Maritta - not only is she an amazing model (and super sweet), but she is also a fashion stylist. We worked together and came up with a few great concepts and I was so excited to see these images after we finished the shoot. I was even more excited when I got to editing and could really tweak them (although they didnt need much).

I really wanted to get away from the Disney/safe version... I wanted to get back to the darker, more original Grimm version, so if a few parts look a bit unfamiliar (like the bird), then catch up on your reading... and look forward to the second part of the shoot that will be upcoming. All credits are below the pictures.Photographer : Addie Talley
Model : Maritta Rondeau
Hair Stylist : Brii Alicea from the „Hair Studio" in Starkville, MS
Make-up : Maritta Rondeau
Fashion Stylist (Accessories) : Maritta Rondeau
Vendor (Accessories) : Oooh La La Boutique in Starkville, MS


I am definitely looking forward to continuing in on with the fairytale shoots - I have 2-3 more and then I will be done.... the next series will be very dark, gritty and raw - and very, very over-the-top - Im betting you can guess how excited I am - I will also be doing a casting call for that series, so if you are interested (and you dont have to be a professional model, I love all looks), then keep watching facebook for that.

Speaking of facebook, I have two different contests going on right now... a senior pictures contest and also Im doing a giveaway - I cant wait to see all the entries... what are you waiting for?

Feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get you on the books, Im starting to fill up and you dont want to miss it!

No comments: