Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Melissa - Columbus MS Photographer

Melissa just joined the staff at Blades (across from the Trotter) so she decided that she needed some new headshots and business cards... and I was all too happy to help out. I think you can see why - Melissa is super gorgeous and she really is one of the sweetest people Ive ever met. If you need a good hairdresser, you should give her a call.

Love how this green wall set off her eyes.Couldnt she be a model?!!One of my favorites... :)

Come back tomorrow and Ill show you the business card we came up with... I love it!


A few people have asked me about Saturdays, and as of right now, I do not have any open Saturdays until May and even those are starting to fill up... I do have a few Sunday afternoons open, but just a select few... so like I said, dont wait... this is one of the best times to do pictures with all the flowers and greenery at its peak... email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to answer any questions you have!

No comments: