Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, March 5, 2012

Tupelo Bridal Show

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Kimberly who helped me out at the Tupelo Bridal Show yesterday - she was amazing, and if you met her, then you already know that.

Also, I met so many wonderful brides, mother of the brides, and even a few grooms and father of the brides! Wow - everyone of yall was so sweet and I hope we get to talk a little more... I love to answer questions so feel free to email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com I also got to meet alot of great vendors as well. Such a great show and Im so glad I got to be a part of it.

I promise Ive got some new stuff upcoming, with all the shows and everything going on, the blog has been kind of sparse lately, but I do hope to remedy that this week... so definitely keep coming back!

Also, does anyone know who won best booth at the Tupelo show... thanks everyone who voted for us!

No comments: