Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, March 9, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Thankfully its Friday again... :) I know I show you alot of older pics of me, Daniel, Gabe and Emma, but not alot of Wallace, and that is simply because we do not have alot of pictures of Wallace before we got him.... but this is one of the ones that I do have... actually this is one of the first pictures of Wallace that I saw, and it is the picture when I knew he was my son. Isnt he one of the cutest things youve ever seen?!!! He was about three here - he's gotten so big now, he barely looks like the same little boy.

Hope you are having a great Friday and a great weekend!

Dont forget to go check out the facebook contests running right now... so far, there is only one entry on the senior contest and two on the plush throw contest - so your odds of winning are huge!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - March and April are just about full, just a few spots left and then I start booking for May... yay for warm weather!

No comments: