Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, March 30, 2012

Help! - Columbus MS Photographer

So its still personal Friday and I wanted to give you one of my most favorite images... this was from Easter 2 years ago... I love the bright, green grass and the expressions on Gabe and Emma's faces are compltely "them" - I love it.

And I also wanted to ask - maybe even beg... for your help! As mentioned in an earlier post, I am really wanting to re-vamp, re-do, re-structure. I am finding more and more that my business is not what I want it to be and it doesnt reflect a true sense of who I am... basically, its just confusing.

And I dont want to be confusing.

So before I go changing everything or nothing, Id love to get your opinions - what is working, what is not, what is confusing - to you! I welcome all of your personal critiques - actually they would be invaluable to me. So please comment or email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I really, really want to take my business to the next level and I cant do that without you - you make all the difference!

I can only get better if you help me out.... please... :)