Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shelley & Keith - the wedding: the ceremony - Columbus Ms Photographer

Ok, lets be honest - I share way, way too many pictures. Thats my weakness, but then I really want anyone who sees them to feel like they were there at the wedding itself - I want them to see it with new eyes and marvel over all the little details like I did the day of... so hold on and get ready, here we go.... with the ceremony.

Parents lighting the unity candle... its always such a sweet moment.Hey, look its Ashley - one of my former brides where Shelley (this bride) was a bridesmaidHere comes the bride! Even with a first look, the groom does not disappoint with his reaction... ever! A sweet little momentThe kiss!Have I said how much I LOVE weddings? Love, love, love them.... and speaking of - the Columbus bridal show is in a little over 2 weeks! Im so excited - I cant wait to meet all of my new brides for this year and hearing about all the little details. If you are going, please come find me and say hey! I would love to chat for just a minute.

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: