Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, January 27, 2012

Jessica & Russ:the wedding - Reception - Columbus MS Photographer

This reception was the perfect ending to a perfect wedding, so I thought it would be a great way to cap off the week here.... hope you enjoy!

Did I mention there was a 25 foot tree in the middle of the reception... wow, it was gorgeous!Cake!Ok, before we get to far, let me tell you that Jessica's stepfather, Mike, is one of THE most charming men Ive ever met - that old Hollywood type - and he looks like Robert Duvall to me (ahhh, Lonesome Dove!), anyway... Mike also has his own jazz band - how cool is that?!!! And they provided all the entertainment for the reception, so just when you thought it couldnt get any smoother, it did.This is Mike... And the rest of the guys...There are some gorgeous grandmothers in this family... :)Didnt I tell you that people watching is the BEST at receptions!Jessica was a Silhouette at the W, and at the reception, all her sorority sisters gathered in a circle around her and sang to her... sweetest thing ever!Before Jessica left, she said her goodbyes... see, I told you Mike was totally charming.And another wedding for 2011 is in the books. It was amazing and beautiful and totally romantic... thank you Jessica and Russ (and your friends and family)... words cant say how much I loved being a part of every single detail of this day. I wish you only love and happiness!

So glad its Friday, how about you? Looking forward to my first weekend off in forever.

Id love to hear from you, especially some of my brides from the bridal show - how was the show? what did you find the most helpful? the least helpful? Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: