Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jessica & Russ:the wedding - Ceremony - Columbus MS Photographer

So now it comes down to the nitty-gritty - the actual ceremony... where the bride and groom will start a new chapter in their lives together. Its all so beautiful and I love getting to watch it firsthand.They had 10 bridesmaids and groomsmen... and when each groomsman got to the front, they gave Russ a hug before they took their spot.... :)How cute is this flowergirl?!Here comes the bride!I love Russ' reaction... :)The kiss!I love Jessica's face in this one... :) So excited!And they lived happily ever after... next up is the reception, and since youve already seen the details, you know its not something that you want to miss out on - a perfect way to end the week on... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear from you!

No comments: