Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, January 6, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Today, for your viewing pleasure, is something that you rarely see up here on the blog... me! And with blonde hair and makeup too! Shock, awe and suprise, I know!

These were taken at my first Gwen Stefani concert on March 13, 2006. If you know me at all, then you know what a big deal that day was for me. And check out that LAMB shirt in the second pic - that was a homemade shirt back when LAMB was only a rumor... good stuff.Such a good time in my life then... Daniel and I had just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and I was just barely pregnant with Emma. And this was a trip to Atlanta for just the two of us. Love it!.

Hope you all have a great Friday and a good weekend... :)

4 comments:

gregsgourmet said...

Lamb? Like the food lamb?

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

ha ha - like Gwen Stefani's high-end fashion line... :)

Our family: said...

Hi Addie,

This is Lydia, Kourtney's, mom responding to your question about the outfit on day 12 of The 12 Days of Christmas. Kourtney's friend is actually wearing a costume that she purchased at Target. (Target name brand) I think she got it during the Halloween season. It's made by Target, Adult size Small. It's called "circus sweetie" Maybe they still have some on their web site. Thanks for following along on her photography project!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

thanks Lydia, I appreciate that!