Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Shelley & Keith - the wedding: the details - Columbus Ms Photographer

Ok, now that youve seen how gorgeous the couple is, lets get on to some of the other good stuff - the details! I love photographing details b/c you can get so many different angles and use them to tell a story.... check out Shelley's dress - oh my goodness, it was beautiful - I love a good, frilly dress and this was it!



I think you all know how much I LOVE doing ring shots.



Just for fun... :)

These candleholders were used during the ceremony - the bride's brother made them for her, how sweet is that?
The reception was just gorgeous... :)
Done by the grandfather - another sweet touch!
I love this idea and how it could be used for so many things.








So what are yall thinking - do you like the new way of doing weddings? Are you ready to come back tomorrow for more? Im excited to get to post each day... :)


Hope everyone is having a great new year so far.... :)


No comments: