Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, June 1, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Here is a recent pic of Emma... before she got all of her hair cut off, although you really cant tell in this pic... love herHope everyone has an amazing weekend... we have some family time planned and I am more than looking forward to it.

Just wanted to stop and say a huge thank you to everyone who has encouraged me lately- even if you think it was just a tiny gesture, it meant so much. Thank you.... for everything. I am blessed, truly.