Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Final Countdown - Day 11 - Columbus MS Photographer

Dont forget to enter the contest for FREE BRIDALS, you can enter all this week and a winner will be chosen on Monday, July 9th.... cant wait to read more entries! There have been some really good ones so far!

Speaking of contests.... Go on over to the Hopkins family blog - they are giving away a Kindle fire - how awesome is that... and you know youve been wanting one. And all the money raised goes to bring that sweet little boy in the picture above (which I didnt take) home to his forever family. Isnt he sweet? The Hopkins adopted a little girl from Hong Kong a little bit back (like us!) and now they are going to Europe for a son! And you can be a part of their journey.... its so exciting. And speaking from experience in the adoption world - its hard. Its really hard. But you have no idea how encouraging it is when people support you - even with small amounts - $1, $5, $10 - it may not seem like much in the grand scheme of things, but to that family, I guarantee you, its huge.

And now we are down to Day 11 of the countdown to the Sins show... Im on pins and needles and cant wait.... so much good stuff happening... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear from you!

No comments: