Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Real Story - Columbus MS Photographer

Dont forget to nominate a woman that you love for FREE PICTURES - Ive received some really good entries, but not hardly enough - I cant believe YOU (yes, you!) havent nominated anyone yet... seriously, dont you know anyone that deserves a fun day of feeling pretty?! Feel free to nominate yourself as well - I know you need it... :)

Today is the day that my center spread comes out in The Real Story paper... Im so excited! Above is the spread - Aimee Shaw did an amazing job with the layout. Probably sometime next week, Ill feature some of the circus pics here on the blog. But go get your copy today... and if anyone has any extras, Id love to have them... :)

Oh, and Im still excited about the Sins show next Saturday.... fun! I cant wait - and I cant wait to see YOU there too!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - I just had a cancellation for this Saturday - anyone want it?

No comments: