Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, June 15, 2012

Happy Fathers Day - Columbus MS Photographer

Just wanted to say a Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful dads out there... especially my baby daddy... ha ha ha. He is pretty awesome and Im lucky that he stays with me... :)

But happy Fathers Day to all the guys out there - the ones who stay, the ones who make it through, the ones who work long hours, the ones who miss sleep, the ones who change diapers, and the guys that arent fathers but fill in for the fathers that arent there... you are so valued!

Also, a quick shout out to my sister today... we love you!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: