Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, June 11, 2012

Brianna - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, yall can quit calling me a tease now because look! Im actually getting Brianna's pictures up. Brianna is my neice and I think she is gorgeous - she is tall, has the most perfect skin and freckles, and these long limbs and neck that she doesnt quite know what to do with - meaning that I knew she was beautiful, but she has a harder time believing that sometimes.... and she just happened to be staying at our house one night, and if you are staying at our house, there is a pretty good chance Im going to make you pose for some pics... :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how these turned out... and I love that Brianna was true to herself and wore her glasses -she totally rocked these out! (can yall believe she is only 13?!!!)So yeah... I think Brianna definitely has a bright future in modeling if she wants it... actually I think she has a bright future no matter what she decides to do. :)

I hope these made you happy and will last you for just a little bit... Ill be out of the office tomorrow on a fun field trip... Ill be back Wednesday! Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear from you!

No comments: