Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emma's haircut - Columbus MS Photographer

I couldnt wait until Friday to show you whats been happening at our house... :)

If youve met my daughter, Emma, then you know she has really, really long hair... in fact, she had never had a real haircut (just trimmings) in all of her 5 years... of course, she didnt have any hair until she was about 2 as well... but weve been letting it grow so she could donate it (she has THE most gorgeous hair), and we promised that she could cut it once summer got here - she was surely ready....

So here is the before... And here is the after.... 9 inches cut off... and she picked out the cut herself (I tried to persuade her into a pixie cut, but she was having none of it!)
I already miss the long hair, but she still looks so cute, and is really enjoying it... :)

2 comments:

keburg515 said...

Sooo cute! What a thoughtful little girl!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

thanks, Ill tell her you said so.. :)