Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

Dont forget to enter the contest for FREE BRIDAL PICS - seriously, I cant believe I havent gotten more entries... dont wait!



Yep, its that time again... time for some new links... and I know what you are thinking - argh, why does she keep putting these up? Why, because I love them - and if you would just give it a chance and click on something (seriously, it doesnt take that much effort, right?), you could find some really cool stuff... promise... :)


Ok, so here we go.... :)


This engagement shoot is so rock and roll


The studs on this cake are killing me (love the dark bouquet too!)


Check out the Sareh Nouri bridal collection… classic and gorgeous


And more on that pink dress here


Love these different men’s wedding bands… thinking about that Tron ring for my husband (wishing for a smaller version of that black ring for myself as well)


17 modern bathroom faucets… in love with these – especially affixing an LED light to the faucet to make it look like your water is colored? Way cool!




Make your own super-bling necklace that looks awesome!!!!! And way easier than you think!


One of the most beautiful brides Ive ever seen (I think the hair, makeup and flowers puts it over the top!)


One of the coolest pieces of jewelry Ive ever seen… need!


Wondering the best time for family pictures… this calculator makes it super easy! Email me and lets get your session scheduled - you know you want to!


If you know me at all, you know that I love grey…. So you know I love this styled shoot – especially the simple green and white bouquet and the exquisite cake


I want, I want, I want… these are plush toys that are reversible – so two animals in one… and they are the cutest!!! (click on the pics to see the reverse of each one – the elephant/cat is my favorite)


Who knew ladders could be repurposed for so many different things… some of these are just genius!


Super hero themed tutus!!!!! These so rock and I want a few for myself…. Would that be weird?


The coolest tents EVER…. Seriously, these are going to blow your mind


An outdoor library in a vineyard = perfect date


Who knew a water tower could actually be beautiful?






This quote is so true for all the girls of my generation


How cool is this underwater light show device for your pool… and at only $30, Im thinking you would have the reception that everyone was talking about – or the coolest pool party – you decide


So you know all those colored crinoline skirts Ive been pushing… how about wearing one as your skirt itself… this mint green one is a dream



Whew... have I worn you out yet? But in a good way, right? Im going to be seriously disappointed if you visit today and dont click on at least one link.... :)


10 days until the Sin show... so excited... please tell me you are coming!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Love the gothic weddings, and the one that is sort of gothic, love love love her flowers in the one with the studded cake and absolutely love the outdoor library that is way too cool. I love link love and look forward to all the cool stuff, wish everyone would take advantage of it.