Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, June 14, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

(one of the prints featured in the recent Light & Glass show, taken in November 2010)


Ok, and Im back with some more good stuff for you this week... would love to hear what youve found as well... :)


A fairytale wedding done right… with a pink dress!


I am in love with this masquerade wedding… and tell me what you wouldn’t give to have a pic of your grandparents with fake mustaches like that… awesome!


This dress is absolutely killing me


A gorgeous “day after” shoot… everyone should have one

Love this gothic butterfly styled shoot.. the location itself is what my dreams are made of and it reminds me of the butterfly shoot I did a little bit ago


This pink and gold styled shoot is gorgeous… that cake, especially, is killing me (hmmmm, me thinks some Dunkin Donuts would fit nicely into this somewhere as well)


I just think this is the cutest thing and one way to really get your guests talking… making toasts with toast


The back of this red dress…. Are you even serious?!!!!


Ok, Im sorry if you don’t like tattoos, but this is just cool!


KISS isn’t really my band, but I know it is for some people, so this would be an amazing place to get married if that’s you


Free bride and groom signs… these are actually really cute!


These rings are THE coolest!


An easy tutorial on how to do a fishtail braid? Yes!


I love art… especially art that includes photography… and is kind of weird, but works. What I wouldn’t give to do family portraits like that batman one…. I die


Love this color chart of the queen… :) She is so fashionable, isn’t she?


Now that its summer, I know you are looking for something to keep your kids busy… this is a great idea!


Traveling with kids this summer? Here are some great tips! (especially love the countdown backpack)


So in love with this Mario themed birthday party… and even better, a lot of it looks pretty easy to do – gold coins made out of paper plates? Score!!!


Looking for a really cute idea for a kids party or photo prop… make a hot air balloon! Awesome!



Hope everyone is having a great week... Id love to hear from you - email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: