Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, May 4, 2012

Personal Friday - Columbus MS Photographer

Since Market Street is tomorrow, I thought Id offer a Personal Friday picture from Market Street 5 years ago... isnt Gabe cute?!! All that messy, blonde hair.... it never gets that long anymore.

Speaking of Market Street... if you are going, dont forget to stop and take a peek in the Rosenweig at the art show. Three of my pieces made it in!

And I just found out that there is a People's Choice Award! That means YOU get to vote - how cool is that? Anyway, if you have a favorite, definitely vote for it... but if you dont, Id love it if you'd vote for my Red Riding Hood picture.

If you cant make it tomorrow, no worries... the show will be up all month and the arts center is open Tuesday - Saturday, 9-5, so take a minute and go see some awesome work. I was so, so excited to be included.

Well... hope everyone has an amazing weekend - Ive definitely got big plans! :)

No comments: