Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Market Street - Columbus Ms Photographer

I just found out this morning that I didnt win the Peoples Choice award at Market Street, which is ok... but I wanted to thank everyone who voted - that means the world to me!

Also, my art work will still be on display and for sale for the rest of this month at the Rosenweig, so if you didnt get to see it, you can still stop by. They are open Tuesday through Saturday 9-5.

This afternoon are 2 shoots that Ive been waiting weeks for... and now they are here... cant give too much away, but oh man, am I excited! I cant wait to show you the final results when it all comes together - its going to be so dynamic!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: