Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Foxworthy Family - Columbus MS Photographer

One of my most favorite families - the Foxworthys... youve seen their pics on here before a bunch of times, Im sure... I just love them and wish they didnt live so far away. And because of that, I had a hard time narrowing down the pics for this post - so I really didnt... so get ready for a bunch of awesome... :)

Love her little outstretched arms... :)Im all about real family pictures... :)Love this one... its the sweetest!Gorgeous, gorgeous family!Probably my most favorite family picture... ever!Katie is such a gorgeous pregnant lady... and no, you cant even tell, right? Boo on her and her beautiful body, but not really... :)Just love this family so much.... actually I love all my clients, especially my repeat clients - they always feel like family... :)

I dont think Ive mentioned it yet, but Market Street is this Saturday - you dont want to miss it!!! And while you are there, stop into the Rosenweig Arts Center and see all the art on display... 3 of my pieces were selected for inclusion - I couldnt be more proud!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com - Id love to hear from you!

No comments: