Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Friday, May 18, 2012

Sneak Peek - Columbus Ms Photographer

Since I did personal pics yesterday, I thought I would do a quick sneak peek for the Lawrence family... goodness, these kids are the best! Seriously - amazing - its like I didnt even have to work on their shoot... love them (and their parents are pretty great too!)Ran into this guy as well... he wasnt as thrilled to have the camera up in his face... :)Hope everyone has an amazing weekend... cant wait to show the rest of this session... soon... :)

Email me anytime at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets create something amazing!

No comments: