Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Thursday, May 10, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

Man, I dont know what it is about today, but I am having the hardest time trying to stay awake... and I still have lots more to do today... all good, so Im excited... if only I could quit yawning... :)


Anyway... thought while we were waiting, I could show you some of the stuff Im buzzing on this week... :)




Science geek alert… who knew that apples could keep potatoes from sprouting or eggs don’t have to be refrigerated… love these devices





Love all the color in this wedding… and the bridesmaids carried purses (with a flower pin)!!! Instead of bouquets – love, love, love this idea!





Dream corset wedding gowns!





9 ways to help a special needs parent… so true





DIY tissue flowers… looks easy enough that even I wouldn’t screw this up





This is kind of gross, but its so, so clever…





Starbucks secret menu… did you know this existed? And has anyone ever ordered anything off it?





Loving this trash the dress session…. Glitter!!!!





Some really, really great ideas for wedding favors





I want one of these so, so bad…. So cool, but so dangerous





The nerd in me abounds… a chemistry inspired tea set? Let me at it… :)





Ok, thats all I got for now... a quick tip - if you liked the Hunger Games books, you need to read The Maze Runner by James Dashner... good stuff.


Love yall!

No comments: