Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Orioles - Coach Pitch - Columbus MS Photographer

I bet yall didnt know that I did sports pics as well? I dont do alot of them, but I usually end up doing at least my son and daughter's teams... although Ive picked up a few here and there since I started. I wasnt really sure I'd enjoy it, but I really do.

And the pictures turn out so good... love these ages!

The top picture is my son, Gabe - this is his first year playing coach pitch and he is really enjoying it... below is the team photo which features Gabe, my husband and 2 cousins.... love it!

If you are interested in having me do your team pics, let me know - its definitely not too late. I do one easy package for a good deal... and as a bonus, they are usually back in a week - I dont know anyone else who does that... so definitely email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com if you are interested.

I also do prom pics as well... I just did MSMS' prom and those were so much fun - I loved it and I hope I get to do some more next year!

I will be out of the office tomorrow - on a field trip with Emma - we are both so excited... :) Hope yall are having a great week!

No comments: