Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Venable Family - Columbus MS Photographer

You probably remember this family from here - they are so, so sweet! Im so glad that I get to work with them and they trust me with their family memories.

Sometimes, the first frame is one of the best... :)Ummmm... can you believe how big this girl has gotten?!!!And isnt she gorgeous!Pretty much like her big brother... :)Pretty much like the whole family... :)Love sweet baby faces... :)Things are a little bit quieter now with sessions, which means I can fully focus on the ones that do have, and also continue working on my own creative projects. I love that the season goes from really busy to quiet to really busy to quiet. Right when I think Im feeling burnt out, I get a little break... and then right when I start getting bored, it heats up again. There's something so magical in that.

So whats up with the rain lately? Cant decide if it wants to come down in a deluge or just sprinkel or stay cloudy... make up your mind, silly rain... :)

A huge thanks to all who voted for my work at Market Street and all the people we ran into and got to speak to for a minute.... loved every second!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com

No comments: