Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Lawrence Family - Columbus MS Photographer

I know Ive said it a million times, but I LOVE my repeat clients - I think they come back because we form some sort of bond and I truly do love them. I love getting to watch their families grow and their children get older... and if Im being totally honest, I like to see how my photography has progressed as well - I get to grow with them... :)

And the Lawrence family is no exception to the rule (although we just did the kids this time instead of the whole family)... wow - these kids... if I could only put into words how wonderful, polite and amazing these two were... wow! (and when kids are this good, it leads to alot of pictures, so I hope yall are ready!)Not a typical kids picture, but I love, love, love it... definitely one of my favorites.Love these swing pictures... :)And these two are total athletes... so young and already so amazing... made me super nostalgic for my high school days (and high school body that didnt feel so old as well)Love this light... :)Found this little guy hanging out... we let him loose and then he found us again... :)Nathan totally rocks!These next two could be total art pieces... beautiful.And how cool is their mom, Linn?!!! Doesnt she look like Trinity from the Matrix... yeah, she is that cool!Thank you Lawrence family for letting me be the one to capture these memories - I had so much fun... especially with all the creepy crawly things - like a cool field trip, and I even had my camera along. I cant wait to watch your kids grow up and do amazing things and then say I knew them way back when... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and lets get your session scheduled.

Also, a couple of people have asked about the Sin shoots... they are now all shot and edited... So excited! Now comes the fun part and deciding which ones to use for the art show... and yes, they are for an art show which means that no, sorry, they will not be showing on the blog or facebook until after the show. If you would like to come, the show is Saturday, July 7th from 5:30 - 7:30 at the Renee Reedy studio in Columbus (across from the Rosenweig, under Cafe on Main). Be aware that although all my prints are ok for children to see, I am not the only artist at the show, so use your best judgement about that.

But I am excited.... for real!

Hope yall are having a great week!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great pics (except the spider, gross, LOL) and cute kids!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

thanks Barb!