Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tball - Rays - Columbus MS Photographer

This is Austin, I recently did his Tball pictures - such a great looking team! I think navy is such a great looking jersey color... and these kids were professionals when it came to the pictures - it took no wrangling and no time at all... :)Hope everyone had an amazing Memorial Day weekend - a HUGE thank you to all of our service people present and past - yall are amazing!

This is going to be a bit of a slow week on the blog since yesterday I was out spending with the family and I will be out tomorrow for some other stuff... Ill be back on Thursday and Friday as always though... took some fun new pics over the weekend and I cant wait to show you a sneak peek!

No comments: