Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, April 30, 2012

Link Love - Columbus MS Photographer

(from the Dear/Platt wedding, April 2010)

So I thought on this wonderful Monday, Id share a few things that Ive been buzzing on lately... hope you enjoy!


I am seriously so in love with this timeline… its beautiful


Loving this veil with the “petals” on the edge – Ive never seen anything like it…. Oh, that ceremony set up? To die for… :)


So many good DIY projects on this one page…


Ombre nails? Cool!


This chicken ring (as in food, not jewelry) looks amazing – easy and perfect for guests!


Red velvet sugar cookies… made into ice cream sandwiches?!!!! I die.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photo mashups… brilliant!


Vera Wang did black wedding dresses last season… this season its red and I think Im even more in love… WOW!!!


Thinking about dyeing your wedding dress after the big day – here are some great tips (and can you even imagine how amazing a first year anniversary shoot would be if you did something like that?!!!)


Vintage celebrity wedding pics… Ill admit, that Grace Kelly shot made me literally swoon


Why should you get prints instead of the cd from your photographer? (everyone should read this!)


Could not be more in love with these bridesmaids dresses – totally wearable after the wedding – and that’s hard to accomplish!


Oscar de la Renta getting in on the colored wedding gown action… powder blue!


6 tips about dealing with the new blogger interface… I, personally, found it very helpful… hope you do too!


These are labeled as bridesmaids dresses… but really I cant see the long ones as anything as wedding dresses (love the ideas of short gold bridesmaid dresses too though!) – GOLD WEDDING DRESSES!!! Yes!!!!


Alright, thats all I got for now, but Ill be back this week some wonderful family shoots that I know you dont want to miss... :)

And a huge thanks to all the MSMS prom-goers that I met on Saturday.... so, so pretty!

No comments: