Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Venable Family - Columbus MS Photographer

If  youve been around this blog for long, then you know I am absolutely in love with this family.  Brody was just a baby for our first shoot and he was the only baby that cried and cried and cried so much that we had to reschedule and from then on, he was an angel... same with his little sister, Keely, she is a gem.  And if you go back and look at all their shoots, you will see that Kyndee always has the best color coordination for outfits... I so love them and was so sad when I found out they were moving... they will forever be a little part of my heart.
 












Venable family, I wish you the best!

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com