Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Melissa and Trey - the wedding: the couple pics - Columbus MS Photographer

Ok, here we go... I know this is what youve been waiting for the whole time... and I truly believe its the couple pics that make or break the wedding photos.... and I may be a little biased, but I love how these turned out... :)

Gotta start with the first look (my absolute favorite part of the day!)




Oh yall!  If you could have only seen in person how exquisite Meliss was!








Love this cutie pup... :)
 This just might possibly be the best wedding pic ever!




Next up are the biggies... the ceremony and the reception, so I know you dont want to miss those.... :)

Whew, life has been busy... I have been stressing over this adoption paperwork and getting everything together and in one place, but I know its all going to work out... :) 

And now also, we will start the fundraising process... so anyone who would like to donate stamps and envelopes, we will gladly take them off your hands... or if you want to go to our blog at www.blessedimpatience.blogspot.com and follow our journey, I also put up a paypal donate button there... if you are curious, we have to come up with about $25K in less than a year, so we are doing everything possible to make that happen.  We would love it if you supported us on this journey... and if it isnt with money, we will take prayers and encouragement... and also, if you could promote my photography that would be amazing as all the money that I raise from now until we travel will be going straight to our adoption...

Anyway, thanks for being there for us and thanks for reading! 

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: