Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Monday, November 19, 2012

McIntosh Family - Columbus MS Photographer

Its not often I have a family that says "its ok if we get wet or dirty, if it will make the pictures, lets do it".... so you can see why the McIntosh family is one of my favorites and repeat clients... love them!  And I think getting a little wet was totally worth it!
 








Seriously, their kids are so gorgeous... Im always amazed at how beautiful they are in person... such a great family!

Hope yall are having a great Monday.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

No comments: