Welcome

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it. I'd also invite you to visit my website at http://www.addietalley.com as well. That should help to answer most questions and you can check out some more of my work. I would love to hear from you whether that be through comments or email!







Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Announcements - Columbus Ms Photographer


Ok, so the first news of the day.... Daniel and I are adopting again!  We are looking into the file of a little girl from China.  We are on the first steps of paperwork and it promises to be a long process... but we are hopeful.  Thats about all the news we have so far... I plan to open up another blog for our adoption so you can stay updated that way.  Hopefully next year, we will be a family of 6!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I also wanted to give you a heads up.... the Cookie Mama is giving away some cookies!  You have until this Friday to get your comment in... as you can see above, they are oh so cute and super delicious too... this one is one you dont want to miss!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew... this past weekend about wore me out... super-super busy.... things start slowing down this week so I am hoping to get tons of new stuff here up on the blog... I am starting to get behind and need to catch up in a big way.... :)

Email me at talleyimages@yahoo.com and check out the website at www.addietalley.com

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Can't wait for the cookie winner to be announced, we still have 6 of ours from the wedding, they were too cute to eat.

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

you are so funny... :)

The Cookie Mama said...

Awww...doing some blog catching up and saw this!! Thank you for the shout out!!!